Friday, April 22, 2011

53 hours

That's right, only 53 hours left before I leave!  We learned that our first full day there we'll be going to be spending at Feed the Hungry.  Other than that, apparently part of the process of the trip is learning to take things as they come at you.  As a Type A personality who likes to be well planned out and prepared for everything so that I can excel - it's hard for me to accept.

So, instead I've been dreaming about my Casita.  Yup, we were also told which lovely Casita we'll be staying in, and the one I've been assigned is gorgeous (not that all of them aren't!).  I've also been assigned my room mates -- which is cool.  All this time, I'd been planning on rooming with a different person, and though I'm a little disappointed to no be with her, I understand the reasons behind it.  Gail and I have agreed to some early  morning coffees on our balconies.

So, my bags are packed (and  yes, my donation suitcase is FULL)  I am so thankful to all of you who have donated in some way or another.  It's much appreciated.

Oh - and I also discovered that there is free internet in our rooms, so -- I'll be blogging/vlogging my experiences (assuming I have the time).

I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...