Monday, April 4, 2011

Time's Flying!

As I write, there's only 19 days left until I leave for Mexico - and I still have SO much to do.


  • I have to visit a Montessori program here in Edmonton (I've been waiting for them to return my call for over 2 weeks ... granted, last week was Spring Break)
  • I have to collect the remaining monies I'm expecting to come in.
  • I have to collect the clothing and other supplies that have been donated.
  • I have to pack (and ensure that I've got room for the donations)


I know that 19 days seems like quite a lot of time yet, but I've got a Provider's Conference this weekend, a Final Exam the weekend following, and the weekend after that is my daughter's birthday and the last weekend with my family before I go.

I've never been away from my kids for so long and I'm really feeling a little guilty.  I feel guilty for being excited...I feel guilty for being away from them...I feel guilty for putting my daycare families in a position of finding backup care while I'm gone...I feel guilty for the expense (yes, it's been expensive preparing for this trip!)

Ahh...the joys of being a mother/provider/student/wife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...